Cancellation & Refund Policy
The Baltimore Jewelry Center reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or change any class or workshop, as circumstances such as low enrollment or instructor availability may warrant. Students registered for a class or workshop that is cancelled will receive a full refund for all tuition and fees paid for that class and/or have the right to reserve a spot in the next available class/workshop.
- Students must cancel two weeks in advance to the start date of their workshop or class to receive a full refund. Students who cancel less than two weeks, but more than one week prior to the start of their class or workshop will receive a credit towards another class/workshop.
- Students who cancel less than one week prior to the start of their class or workshop will not receive a refund or credit.
- There are no refunds for missed classes and workshops.
- For workshops with visiting artists (who are often being flown in from out of state and provided lodging by the BJC), cancellations must be made five weeks prior to the first day of the workshop in order to receive a full refund. Any cancellation made between five and three weeks prior is eligible for a 50% credit toward a class, workshop, or rental. Any cancellation less than three weeks prior to the start of the workshop is not eligible for a credit.
- Renters must cancel two weeks in advance to the start date of their rental period to receive a full refund.
- Renters who cancel less than two weeks up until the start of their rental period can apply their payment as credit.
- There will be no refunds once a rental period has begun.
Cancellation due to Inclement Weather
Class sessions may be cancelled due to inclement weather or other emergencies. In these situations, we make every reasonable effort to contact students and reschedule courses. Check the website, our Facebook page, or call 410.243.0479 for notifications regarding inclement weather.
For more information regarding the Cancellation Policy please contact the Baltimore Jewelry Center at email@example.com or call 410.243.0479.