Studio Announcements - Week of May 8, 2017
- We will have 3 scholarships available for the summer session for new and returning students. One eight-week class with 8 weeks of rental, one 4-week class with 4-weeks of rental, and a $400 summer workshop scholarship towards the Bob Ebendorf or Demi Thomloudis workshops. Deadline to apply is June 30. Check out the website under scholarships for details about how to apply.
- We are having a Metalshop in May sale! Everything in our Metalshop cases are 15% off for the month of May!
- Mallory Weston is coming down from Philadelphia to do an artist’s talk next Thursday, May 18 in conjunction with the Touchy Feely exhibit. Reception starts at 6pm and the talk will start around 7.
- We will be having a community meeting Tuesday, May 9 from 6-7pm. Hear about what’s new behind the scenes at the Baltimore Jewelry Center and learn about some exciting projects coming this summer!
- We have just announced two summer workshops - a one-day Spoon Forging workshop on June 3 and a 3-hour Quick Casting workshop on June 25. Check out the website for more information.
- We are going to be have our first ever 3-day kids camp and 5-day teens camp this June! Tell your friends with kids! Information is on our website.
- We will be closed for Memorial Day Sunday May 28 AND Monday 29! Normal hours resume Tuesday May 30.