Studio Announcements - Week of May 1, 2017
- We're having a Metalshop in May sale! Everything in our Metalshop cases will be 15% off for the month of May!
- Mallory Weston is coming down from Philadelphia to do an artist’s talk on Thursday, May 18 in conjunction with the Touchy/Feely exhibit. Reception starts at 6pm and the talk will start around 7pm.
- We will be having a community meeting Tuesday, May 9 from 6-7pm. Hear about what’s new behind the scenes at the Baltimore Jewelry Center and learn about some exciting projects coming this summer!
- We have just announced two summer workshops - a one-day Spoon Forging workshop on June 3 and a 3-hour Quick Casting workshop on June 25. Check out the website for more information.
- We are going to be have our first ever 3-day kids camp and 5-day teens camp this June! Tell your friends with kids! Information is on our website.