Studio Announcements - Week of March 27, 2017
- We will have our winter potluck Saturday, April 8 from 6-8 pm in the studio. Please bring your class work in by Thursday, April 6. This is a great chance to see the work created in the winter session and hang out with other community members. Feel free to bring friends and family.
- Join us at Meet the Instructors night at the studio Monday, April 3 from 5-7 pm. The current instructors will be giving brief 10 minute presentations about their work and history. A great chance to get to know a bit more about the people teaching at the BJC!
- We are seeking student work to display in the hallway vitrines. Students can submit up to 3 pieces for consideration and the work will be juried by Wendy McAllister. You must have taken a class or rented bench time from us to be eligible to apply!! Submissions are due by March 31. Info on applying is here: https://baltimorejewelrycenter.org/pages/exhibition-calls. Talk to us if you need help taking photos of your work!
- Don’t forget to sign up for spring classes! If you have any questions about what would be a good next step for you please feel free to talk to your instructor, Beth, or April. We would love to help!
- There will be a BJC certificate information meeting for anyone who is interested in learning more about our 3 certificate tracks in the studio on April 12 from 5-6pm.