Studio Announcements - Week of March 20, 2017
- There are two full scholarships available (a 12-week class and 3 months rental) for the spring session! Application information is on the website. Applications due by midnight March 31. https://baltimorejewelrycenter.org/pages/class-scholarships
- We will have trivia on our Instagram and Facebook pages every other day starting March 13 and going through March 24. Be the first to email us the right answer to the trivia question at email@example.com and win $50 towards the spring class of your choice & be automatically entered in a raffle towards a FREE class!
- We are seeking student work to display in the hallway vitrines. Students can submit up to 3 pieces for consideration and the work will be juried by Wendy McAllister. Submission are due by March 31. Talk to us if you need help taking photos of your work! For info on how to apply: https://baltimorejewelrycenter.org/pages/exhibition-calls
- Don’t forget to sign up for spring classes! If you have any questions about what would be a good next step for you please feel free to talk to your instructor, Beth, or April. We would love to help!
- Join us on Monday, April 3rd from 5 - 7pm for a Meet the Instructors Night! A chance to learn a little bit about each of our talented instructors and their background.
- There will be a BJC certificate information meeting for anyone who is interested in learning more about our 3 certificate tracks in the studio on April 12 from 5-6pm